Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

01/28/2010

I am in my basement which has about a 6 1/2 foot ceiling but I'm sitting atop about a 15 foot ladder. I'm just kind of chilling there, sitting on the label that warns you not to sit on the top when I feel the ladder start to sway. Then it sways violently and begins to topple over, I fall off the top and begin to fall. Now that I'm falling now I'm about 30 feet in the air. I'm falling and I know that the way I'm falling I'm going to break my spine because I'm falling ass first. I wake up...

Notes: This was weird because usually when I'm falling in a dream is because I'm on the edge of my bed and about to fall. But I was right in the center of my bed this time. I also was very frighted and sweaty when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment