Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

01/29/2010

I was an undercover detective/lawyer on assignment in Istanbul (although, it looked a lot more like Las Vegas) searching for the lover of an FBI agent suspected of racketeering. I had to cross a river to get to the hotel they were staying at but the bridge was destroyed in a recent natural disaster. So I waited until an airplane flew by on preparation to land and simply jumped up behind the airplane and glided across the river using the air coming off of it's wings as a jet-stream. After gliding across, I realized I was shirtless and went to a local shop to buy a white shirt. After finding the FBI lover's hotel room, I convinced her to stop cheating on her lover and help me with my case. I then handed her a mattress filled with drugs and told her I would contact her soon. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment