Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

01/30/2010

I am with an older woman who I do not recognize but somehow I am sure she is my grandmother. We walk into a large house that she owns but has not lived in for some time. After a few minutes we walk into a room and find that there is a squatter sleeping there. It turns out to be Van Wilder. Shocked that he was in the house we decide to let him stay since my grandma doesn't live there anyway. I go upstairs where the whole floor is built like a loft. There are three rooms that are all more or less connected into one larger room. I find that Van's assistant Taj is also upstairs now. They are in the middle of setting up a ping pong table and a pinball machine for his new living quarters. I look around and am thinking how cool this place is going to be and what a great party you could throw there when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment