Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

Dreams from January 21, 2010:

I'm at a wedding reception. A very pretty red-haired girl starts flirting with me. She takes me to a magical closet on the far side of the room. She takes me inside, closes the door, and takes off her clothes. She then runs out of the closet and, magically, becomes invisible. She urges me to do the same and to then go find her- like hide-and-seek. I strip naked, and open the closet door, only to find that it only half worked on me- I'm only half invisible. Suddenly, people throughout the reception start screaming that female guests are vanishing from the reception. I put my clothes back on and come out of the closet to search for the now invisible red-haired girl. I wander around the building searching in rooms. I come across a room filled with pirates, who are tying up and mistreating all of the missing reception girls. So, I grab a nearby coat-hanger, notice one of the pirates is Johnny Depp, and beat them all up saving the missing wedding guests, and my invisible red-haired girl.

1 comment: