Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

Dreams from March 6, 2010:

i was in a friends house, at the beginning... her house didn't look like her house at all, it looked like some kind of institution, with lots of young woman ... each of us had a room with bathroom included, the institution was dominated by this old mad woman who didn't like me, and i didn't liked her neither, i felt somehow alone, even though i was with my friend all the time. at the end of the dream i was searching for my room which i couldn't find and i found my boyfriend, he was crying and he told me that he missed me very much, i hugged him with all my strength, and we lay on the floor... then the mad ugly woman appeared and she started yelling at me, i got really angry and yelled at her to... got in the elevator that didn't have my floor on it, so i pressed another floor close to mine... i was alone now and i couldn't find my room anyways

Notes:room 180, in the elevator there where numbers like 300, 500 anything but my room. all the rooms including the building where of strangely vivid colors like violet, green, pink and so on. i don't remember getting out of the building in any part of the dream... WEIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment