Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

Dreams from January 18, 2010:

I was at a party with some friends, but I got sick. I rewound time, but got sick again, so we left on a school bus that burned CDs for us. We ended up at a beach with matching swim trunks and towels. We were diving into the ocean, and in doing so I fractured my arm. At the hospital I got a cast, and the doctor gave me his pen, which was of some significance. On the way out, I passed some business women who took the stairs. I got on the elevator with four other people. We were on the fourth floor, going to the first floor. As the doors closed, the elevator operator warned us that if the elevator didn't make stops at each floor, the power would be cut, and we would hit the ground at 35mph. We went into a free fall, and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment