Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

01/19/2010

I am standing outside in an area near my house. It is winter and everything is covered in snow. A girl i know from college suddenly walks up holding a blue and purple skate board deck. She says hello and goes over to a hill just to my left. She uses the deck like a snow board to go down the hill. When she returns we are inside a mall and the hill has turned to escalators. Her ex-boyfriend is chasing her. He is saying the deck was his and wants payment. I try to calm him down but he gets more angry and aggressive. I end up fighting him but neither of us can swing our arms fast enough to hurt each other. We stop fighting but he is still angry. We are in a department store and he steals an entire rack of womens underwear. Then i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment