Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

02/07/2010

I'm a 10 y/o boy (specifically modeled after Owen Meany in A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving if you've read it) and my friend and I need to get to a particular drug store that is across town. My friend finds this super old cop to give us a ride, saying that if you tap him on the shoulder he will drive, and if you tap him again he will stop. All we have to do is supply directions. We get to the drugstore and my friend waits in the car. I notice the 20-something y/o girl at the counter is cute. I can't find what I need but I take the opportunity to show her how smart I am by explaining the difference between a man and a woman's brain. It boiled down to men being very concrete and women being able to think abstractly, though I remember calling it "stupidly abstract".

No comments:

Post a Comment