Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

Dreams from February 7, 2010:

Even though I had just graduated from college, I had to go back and retake some high school math classes at two different high schools. The first class didn't make much sense - I think we watched Jurassic Park. Then I went to the second math class, at the second school, and the teacher was an old friend of mine. At first I was surprised, but then I remembered that he was a teacher (even though in reality he isn't). Also, I'm a teacher, and one of my students was in this class with me, which was awkward. Then the principle came in and reprimanded the teacher for calling people gay. Finally that class was done, but for some reason I needed to find the main office. This became difficult as I was lost and I kept picking up heavy objects along the way, including several guitars, an amplifier, and a bag full of weights. I had several strange conversations along the way, and I never did find the office.

2 comments:

  1. This dream is hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the deram come true, good luck my friends

    ReplyDelete