Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

01/23/2010

I found out that in order to graduate college, I had to go back and repeat my 8th grade gym class. When I arrived, it was not gym class, but boot camp. Everyone had to run, but my job was to time them by throwing a stopwatch up in the air. When we were done, we parachuted into battle in the parking lot across the street from my house. My unit was supposed to assemble a cannon, but I got distracted fighting a cheetah in hand-to-hand combat in the snow. Then I ended up at a hospital trying to visit my mom. It was a giant futuristic hospital made mostly of glass. I searched floors 3-9 but couldn’t find her. She found me in the parking garage, and she was feeling much better so she gave me a piggyback ride. My friends appeared, and we couldn’t remember where we parked, but we did find Spiderman’s car, which was an SUV with purple under glow. We had guns that shot feathers so we fired them until it started to snow. We realized we were playing in the street and should move, and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment