Global Dream Log

Submit your dreams here.

02/01/2010

I dreamed I was in a laboratory and trapped with drugs everywhere. There were lizards in a box and they grew fur and ran out and starting attacking me. I took a random motorcycle and then I somehow got on to the roof. I drove the bike to the edge of the roof and plummeted to the bottom of a garage next to the laboratory. Then the cops came after me. I drove around the city and then the country. I was singing as the entire laboratory blew up. Then the lizards with fur jumped up onto my bike and started tearing up my clothes. I screamed as I got shot by one of the cops. I found myself at a swimming pool the size of a pond. I jumped into the pool. As they took a taser to me the whole pool lit up with electricity. I almost drowned and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment